“The Authentic Italian Table” will be passing through Los Angeles, for the event A Tutta Pizza, that is due to take place at the Palladium in Hollywood.
Italy-America Chamber of Commerce West will be presenting a series of workshops dedicated exclusively to one of the most iconic Italian products: Pizza.
On 13 May, from 8 AM to 5 PM, come to discover all the secrets of Italian culinary culture, involving simple traditions and authentic ingredients.
Guests of honour Enzo Coccia, master pizzaiolo who will be revealing the art of the true Neapolitan Pizza to guests during the course of the day, Toni Gemignani, the winner of the pizza-makers World Cup and the Neapolitan Pizza Ambassador in the United States, and Chef Beniamino Baleotti, widely known as the “King of Sfoglia” and protagonist of the Italian TV show, DETTO FATTO.
Don’t miss out on the chance to meet the Star of the Italian dinner table!
Guests in attendance:
- Chef Nancy Silverton – MOZZA, CHI SPACCA
- Chef Enzo Coccia – PIZZERIA LA NOTIZIA
- Chef Beniamino Baleotti - "King of Sfoglia", DETTO FATTO (TV show)
- Chef Toni Gemignani – World Champion Pizza-maker, TONY’S PIZZA NAPOLETANA, CAPO’S
- Chef Zach Pollack – ALIMENTO, COSA BUONA
- Chef Daniele Udit – PIZZANA
- Jonathan Gold – Restaurant critic, LOS ANGELES TIMES
- Jenn Harris – Deputy editor, LOS ANGELES TIMES
- Phil Rosental – Creator and presenter, SOMEBODY FEED PHIL (Netflix)
- Mimmo Bruno – Owner, DI STEFANO CHEESE
- Colman Andrews – Author, THEDAILYMEAL.COM
During the 'Food bowl' festival, which also held the 'Authentic Italian Table' event, the RAI 'Mordi e Fuggi' programme dedicated an episode to the international food culture in Los Angeles.
Click on the link to see the report aired on Tuesday 5th at 1.45 pm and at 9.45 pm. Watch from minute 3:07 to catch a glimpse of the activities organised by the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce West within the main project 'The Extraordinary Italian Taste'.